Product Code : U-1001
ULTRACHECK is designed for dosimeter used for monitoring the ultrasonic energy
- For routine or validation test of the Ultrasonic cleaner, ULTRACHECK U-1001 is placed in the ultrasonic basket. For detailed information regarding the functional test and the routine test please refer to : The clean monitoring user guide
- Ultrasonic cleaner is then switch on according to the CSSD manual procedure.
- At the end of the cycle the vials are visually checked for the color change from blue/green to yellow indicating positive result. NOTE: Strong ultrasonic energy can lead to a clear ULTRACHECK which is also a positive result.
- The time needed for the color change will provide additional information regarding the ultrasonic energy.
- The results are than recorded in the ULTRACHECK’s documentation sticker.
- In case of unsatisfactory results please refer to the trouble shooting guide.
Note: Do not use ULTRACHECK for washer-disinfectors because of high temperature during drying cycle.
STORAGE: Store ULTRACHECK box at +2°C – 25°C and do not freeze keep away from the light, heat and chemicals.
SHELF LIFE: See imprint
CONTENT: 30 vials per box